Can you hear me? I don´t want this any more!
I WANT TO CALL IT OFF!

miércoles, febrero 03, 2010

Shutdown 1979

I can't believe I had a fully developed conversation with my CD player's plug...
How did I come to this?
So alone I have to create the ilussion of inanimated objects speak to me so I can talk to somebody,or ,more precisely, something,anything.
I should do something about it if that bothers me,but I don't know...
Do I like this?
So desperate I take most of the pills that come to reach to try to think of the possibility of a quiet sleep,a nice dream;so utterly alone that suicide comes as a recurrent idea everytime my brain restarts.
I'd like to kill myself or have a sudden death.
I want a change,but I'm not THAT convinced to do it.
I have even come to think this isn't real,this looks to much like a dream.
Too much coincidences;it doesn't seem "natural" that I see every now and then something that reminds me of you.
This is more like a nightmare you can't wake up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario