Can you hear me? I don´t want this any more!
I WANT TO CALL IT OFF!

miércoles, diciembre 21, 2011

Misspelling

Lonelyness shared is less lonely.

(?)

We're both emotionally crippled ? I think we're not gonna make it. What the hell am I saying? We haven't done shit, let's stop talking about the (n)everlasting silverfish tales or crystal healing hippies. At first everysomeatleastone time things made some kinda twisted creepy sense, when it starts to take the heart-shaped look-a-like it all goes boom!
It's like life passing by, life letting me behind, life blood spitting my forehead dripping through my dried eyes.

Honey, I love you, listen to me just one single time.

Girl pills skipping ropes, burning babies, fasten seatbelts please, Baltimore's smoke shivering insomnia, my everynight schedule.

My body is an infectious biohazard time bomb and we keep wasting time, Billy-boy
St. Taco has died, dead long ago, while a forgotten answering machine can't say shit 'cos I got hunged up once again with my own shoe laces, double tap my throat please.

Sometimes I feel just like a motherless child, I should thank you for that, happily ever after post college apartment babies (im)perfect future slowmotion time stopping night haunting dreams and so on and on. Sugar, we've reached bottom.

How many beers away am I from what I used to call destiny?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario